Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Dreaming

From: hypnagogue@aol.com (Hypnagogue)
Date: 3 Mar 1996 15:38:37 -0500
Subject: Re: The Dreaming
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

> "By the way, is it just me, or is anyone else having a lot of Kate
related > dreams lately?? :)"

Probably thanks to the suggestion of this post, just last night I dreamt I
was going to some affair that Kate was supposed to attend. I was very
excited, but I hadn't brought anything for her to sign since I thought it
would be inappropriate. But then she sat down at a table and began signing
autographs! I panicked, knowing my apartment was more than an hour away.
Wherever this fete was being held turned out to be some sort of shop, and
I stumbled across two slightly worn Kate-themed books. I had her sign
those, and while I was ecstatic to be in such close proximity to her &
possess items personalized by her, I was lamenting that I hadn't had the
foresight to bring my "Kick Inside" picture disk or something.

In the past, I've had several dreams in which I've been visiting London,
come across a swap meet or some cluttered used record store, and found
obscure Kate treasures aplenty. Imagine my disappointment upon awaking!