Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #71

From: SamiT007@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 1996 23:26:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #71
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

>>These projects, known as "The Love Hounds Collection"
>>and "Total Tape Integration" are must-haves for any
>>serious KaTeFan (tm).  Simply post to the Love Hounds
>>list (rec.music.gaffa) begging for someone to make you
>>a copy if you'd like to own these outstanding rare KaTe
>>appearances/performances.

Hi! This is my first posting.  I'm desperate for any Kate tapes or demos or
ANYTHING!  All I have are her U.S. releases, this Woman's Work I and II, some
singles, a pic disc and a couple of videotapes.  Basically, all the stuff
easy to find.  I know no other Kate Bush fans other than the Love-Hounds I've
been reading about on here.  Please help me...anyone?  Thanks so much!  I'm
willing to pay for materials, postage, what-ever is necessary.  Please e-mail
me.  Thanks! :-)