Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TotP pictures

From: Garrick Twinney <garrick@area51.upsu.plym.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 20:47:12 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: TotP pictures
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hiya.

>      Really Great Must-See Pages:
>
>      Under the Ivy:
>         http://area51.upsu.plym.ac.uk/~garrick/kate_bush.html
>
>         Info about Homeground and gatherings of KateFans.  Unfortunately, the
>         nice scans of Top Of The Pops had to be taken down.
>
> [Sigh. And I didn't have any opportunity to get the pics. Anyone willing to
> tell the story why they had to be removed? Disc space or copyright?]

The pictures were taken down on the insistance of a sysop who didn't want to
risk copyright troubles.  They do have a new home which can be reached by
following the links from the above or pointing your web-browser directly at:

	http://www.lysator.liu.se/~calle/KaTe/

Many thanks to Calle Dybedahl for providing a home for these images.

Cheers!

--
Garrick Twinney
garrick@area51.upsu.plym.ac.uk