Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

You hear it (bum-ba-doom-dum) FIRST!

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 21:35:53 -0800
Subject: You hear it (bum-ba-doom-dum) FIRST!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi -

As some of you may know, I'm the editor of
The Useless Pages:

http://www.primus.com/staff/paulp/useless.html

Well, I'd be shirking my duties if I did not list the
Aborted History of the Lovehounds T-shirt project
( http://www.aitec.edu.au/ExpIV/t-shirt/history.htm )
on it, so just now I did just that.  Nothing personal
to anyone, but geez, THIS shirt that they're talking
about was never even MADE!

Which brings up why I'm REALLY writing:  Lately,
one of the Lovehounds with one of the better pages
and I have been swapping emails;  Who here is
interested in a NEW lovehounds/r.m.g shirt (especially
since Lovehounds has a new email address?)  Would
you prefer it with or without the URL?  (Don't let this
influence you, but I'm in favor of WITH the URL).

One idea:  Maybe listing ALL the URLs for Kate Sites
(as of when the shirt is made), listed sort of like a
rock concert T-shirt listing tour dates?

No, I'M not going to make THIS shirt, I'm just opening
up the topic of conversation.

- Stev0 "The 37th Most Influential Person on the Web"

(Really!  Websight magazine said so!)