Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: China

From: white_samurai@usa.pipeline.com (White Samurai)
Date: 24 Feb 1996 07:32:15 GMT
Subject: Re: China
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Do things DIFFERENTLY? Yeah, like putting away dissidents for life and
imprisoning "political prisoners:" any intellectual who speaks out against
their brand of hardened communism.

This is RED CHINA we're speaking about, right -?

Some people travel with blinders on ....

(oh, and they have been upgrading their
 war machine and keeping atomic missiles
 aimed at the US even as we head in the
 other direction. Kinda makes you think -)