Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The dreaded spams *sigh*

From: nbuchwa1@ix.netcom.com (Norman Buchwald)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 00:31:46 GMT
Subject: Re: The dreaded spams *sigh*
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

dobenson@intserv.com (David Benson) wrote:

>I just got my latest LoveHounds Digest, and in it was yet another
>spam -> the pyramid money scam.
>  *sigh*
>  Ah, well. We're having fun at the Kate Bush Web. Stop by. Lots of
>images, stories and even a Shockwave movie or four.

I should also add (not to be harsh, but . . . ) in addition to being
slow on getting rid of the spam, I've tried unsubscribing from the
Lovehounds mailing list from my father's office.  Now that I'm hardly
up there, my father checks his email and is confronted with lists of
Lovehounds digests.  It's been almost a month that I've made the first
request.  What's up?  I'm trying to get along with my father, so
please.  :)   (He likes Kate, too, but not that much.  :)   )

The Storm

We all have a dream . . . maybe?