Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: News Administrator <news@poseidon.actrix.gen.nz>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 12:45:58 +1300
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: anthony@atlantis.actrix.gen.nz (Anthony Hobbs)
Subject: The Innocence Mission
Sender: news@actrix.gen.nz (News Administrator)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 23:45:51 GMT

Sorry if I'm taking important bandwidth away from the perennial Tori/Kate
flamefest, but could some kind soul either send me, or tell me where I
could find, a brief discography and history of the Innocence Mission? I
have their first, self-titled album and enjoy it thoroughly. Thank you.

ObKate: The lead singer in my band has just discovered Her, and is often
heard to remark how "fucking bizarre" she is. Of course, I repeated the
claim made here that Our Lady gets through weed like most people do
cigarettes, and my singer found this highly explanatory. :)

--
Anthony "Slug of Doom" Hobbs, GCP: musician and amateur ranter, Wellington, NZ.
 	hobbs_a@ix.wcc.govt.nz		 anthony@actrix.gen.nz

"I could ta-ta-ta-ta-talk myself to death..."		"CPL-953H!"