Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Demos again!

From: E L BROOKFIELD <E.L.Brookfield@mmu.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 11:02:46 GMT
Subject: Demos again!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Just listening to some new demos, (thankyou so much Emmy!)
Organic Acid is just so immense, the collective fruits of the Bush
family combine in a beautifully haunting song.
I presume it is John Carder Bush reciting the poem, Kate's singing is
so eerie.

What is the origin of the covers of 'Long and Winding Rd' and 'Shes
leaving home'?

The live version of Don't Give Up is fantastic. I presume its from
the Peter Gabriel Earls Court concerts of 1987. My elder brother went
and said that everyone went crazy as she walked out on stage, its
nice to be able to hear the crowds surprised delight!

Ok, enough fun I'll plough through some lyrics now...(in the bath!)
Esther.....xxxx