Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: China Drum single

From: WiLDHEARTS <mcai5bc1@stud.umist.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1985 19:16:22 Narf
Subject: Re: China Drum single
To: rec-music-gaffa@britain.eu.net
Comments: Authenticated sender is <mcai5bc1@ist4.co.umist.ac.uk>
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

> To:            rec-music-gaffa@britain.eu.net
> From:          mty027@coventry.ac.uk (Andy Semple)
> Subject:       China Drum single
> Date:          19 Feb 1996 13:54:23 -0000

> For the record collectors out there in Love-Hounds land, a British band have
> just released a new single with a cover version of Wuthering Heights as the
> b-side. Here are the details:-
>
> Can't Stop These Things b/w Wuthering Heights by China Drum
> Catalogue number : MNT 8CD
> Record Company : Beggars Banquet Records
>
> As I said a few weeks ago it is a very fast guitar version of WH, and its
> better than Pat Benetar's version!
> Andy Semple
>
> --
> Andy Semple
> Mathematics Dept
> Coventry University
> " I plan to live forever....or die trying!!"

--------------------

China Drums version's pretty cool....they come from my home town and i
like them...not as much as kate of course!!!:) :) :)
Also, the single is MUCH MUCH MUCH better than Pat Benetars' version
of WH (don't think you placed enough emphasis on that bit!)

Lots of love

Andrea xxxx
from the desk of Beau Chesluk
    mcai5bc1@stud.umist.ac.uk

the original digital sheep.
Suck Our Page! Europe's least-hit web page!:
  address :   http://hehehe.wr.umist.ac.uk/
  e-mail  :   schlong@hehehe.wr.umist.ac.uk
Most links don't even work yet!
Copyright (C) 1995 Beau Chesluk. All rights reserved.  All
trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Beau Chesluk disclaims all liability for everything.