Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MisK

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 08:43:15 -0100
Subject: MisK
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello friends,
yesterday I gave a harsh reply to Stephen M. H. Braitman and his "Xmas"
request. This was meant as a joke, but it didn't work. So please accept my
appologies here. Stephen is a worthy member of this list and I don't want
him to go!!!
Friendship, pleeeeaase!!!

To show my kind intension, I will try to tell you something

**************************************
DEMO-GOD
- Thinks GAFFA is slow in getting news out, compared to his sources.
**************************************

Far from thinking of myself being a DEMO-GOD, I must say, I can identify
myself sometimes with this last statement.
So, before I have to leave you for 2 weeks for non-kateian reasons :-(, I
will go under my Magical-Mystery-Kate-Cap(lim.ed.) now ... and ...

Ooooh.. Aaaah... We let the weirdness in... let the weirdness in...
let the weirdness in...let the weirdness in...let the weirdness in...
Uuuuuh, yeah... a light! Ohh it comes nearer... Kate?...

[half an hour later:]
I come back with the following bits:

the bad news first:
- the release date for KaTe's new song is set back to something...

the good news:
- it will be an enhanced CD(-ROM)!

Okay, now Gaffa is up to date again and I'm no longer a DEMO-GOD! :-(
See you later in two weeks!

Best wishes
and keep the fire burning, folks! Violet! --> ( X )

Wieland

--------
KTISGOD.