Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Hello

From: "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@sitgbsd1.telecom.com.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 96 09:00:00 EST
Subject: RE: Hello
To: "rec.music.gaffa" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Encoding: 34 TEXT
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

>  Date: Thursday, 15 February 1996 2:08PM

 Michael wrote:

>  Hello,

 Greetings.

>  My name is Michael.

 It was Michael - you are now a nameless, faceless Katefan (TM).
 You will join the masses in mutual reverence of Our Lady, and
 help the scribes decipher Her lyrics.

>  I've been a Kate fan for almost... well... I don't know.  But I'm
>  fairly wet behind the ears.

 Humility is a good start. Don't mention T_ri Am_s and you'll be fine.

>  I'm interested in being put on your mailing list.

 Write to owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com and ask for this. You can get
 separate messages or have them bundled into digests.

>  One quick question before I go.  Will she ever tour again?

 No.

>  Thanks,

 Thank you for being a fellow fan.

 TSB