Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Prince's Trust Video

From: violet@bbs.np1.com
Date: 15 Feb 1996 08:52:06 PST
Subject: Prince's Trust Video
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I don't know if this is still available, but it used to be.  I bought
mine at a Tower Videos store.  You can ask at any video or music store
or try writing directly to:
                              MGM/UA Homevideo
                              1350 Avenue of the Americas
                              New York, NY 10019

By the way, I bought mine used.  Tower Videos (and most rental stores
I've been to) will sell you rental copies of videos right off the shelf.
I wonder if the Tower I bought mine at ever got another copy for
themselves.  Hmmm.  I have, in the past, bought out-of-print videos this
way, leaving the store in quite a lurch when they tried to re-stock. ;)
The name of the tape is "The Prince's Trust Rock Gala."  (Be specific -
the Prince's Trust is held every year so there's more than one version.
Or was.)

Violet