Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TD

From: w3fuch02@fsrz2.rz.uni-passau.de (Alexander Fuchs)
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 22:02:47
Subject: TD
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello Kate-Fans!

Two days ago, I bought TD (was difficult to obtain here in Passau, a small
town in lower Bavaria, Germany).
In contrast to what most people have been posting here I did not find it
difficult to get into it. I loved it from the first time I listened to it.
It's a fantastic album, one of her best (together with HoL). It's difficult to
say which song I like best, but "Suspended in Gaffa" (SiG ? :-) ) ist
absolutely great. Now I fully understand why this group is called r.m.gaffa!!

I have got one question to the german readers of this newsgroup. Although I
understand english quite well, there are always a few words in Kate's lyrics I
don't know.  This is really a pitty, because you only can  understand
and enjoy Kate's songs if you fully catch the lyrics. So I'd like to know if
there is a german translation of her songs (or a part thereof) available on
the net.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Waiting impatiently for the next Kate-album and -meanwhile- listening to TD
(louder and louder...)

Alexander Fuchs