Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

FOLKS! READ THIS!

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 1996 10:43:46 -0100
Subject: FOLKS! READ THIS!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

FOLKS!!!
Before this gets out of hands!
I HAVE ALL OTHER LYRICS EXCEPT THE PRINTED PROBLEMATIC SECTIONS!!!
What I need are only suggestions for the question-marks!!!

For example:
Emmy May Bronte wrote:
> Okay, here are my attempts.. :
>
> >Don't die, my funny little doll!
> >I'm going away for a little while.
> >Shouldn't be gone for very long."
> >(Ooh, long, long, long...)   [?]  <== I need THIS!
>
> Ooh, Then I really fell for Geoffrey our gardener <== not THIS!
> He said he'd marry me too        <== not THIS!

Your other suggestions are very useful however Emmy and I will check them
carefully.
Thank you!
All others! Join in! Listen again!

PLEASE post only the short problematic sections in question and not complete
lyrics!!!!

Thank you VERY much!

Best wishes
    Wieland