Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Something like a dimple

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 1996 09:59:09 -0100
Subject: Something like a dimple
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello friends,
Chris Williams wrote:
> Oh, the photos from the "The Dreaming" era signing, where she was in the
> shirt that said "I am a primidona...and you?" feature some really great
> dimpled grins.

Yes, yes. Exactly! I know these photos.
This topic came up, when a friend of mine looked through some of my holy
photos to find out, what's so special about it. Suddenly she pointed at this
dimple: "Look, look, what's this?" So we discussed it a bit. Now, whenever
KT-talk comes up under friends, she says:"She has a hole in her cheek!" I
always loose my cool then.

Jonathan Forward wrote:
> I have dents in my cheeks that appear only when Ilaugh or smile - they're
called dimples.
> Some people have one, some two. Somenone - domage.

You have these, TOO? ??? You have something with KaTe in common? Cool!

>   Doesn't one Chinese artistic tradition hold that every art work must
> have some flaw, no matter how small, to avoid perfection? Andy?

When ever KaTe will be reach perfectly perfection, the earth will explode
and all humans burst into flames from the sheer excitement of seeing her and
hearing this music.

"I don't think, I'm beautiful." (KaTe)

Best wishes
    Wieland
----
PS:
>From "Amarok":(I think one of the records which use the dynamic range to
full advantage.)
"Health warning: This record could be hazardous to the health of
 cloth-eared nincompoops. If you suffer from this condition, consult your
 Doctor immediately."