Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lyrics For "Organic Acid"?

From: nbuchwa1@ix.netcom.com (Norman Buchwald)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 01:27:55 GMT
Subject: Lyrics For "Organic Acid"?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi, Lovehounds!

    I just heard the "Organic Acid" demo for the first time (Thank you
VERY much, Emmy!) and I was wondering if anybody has transcribed the
lyrics yet?  Especially, Paddy's very unusual poetry.  What a strange,
disturbing, scary, startling song.  I think this is the pinnacle
example that justifies what my sister keeps saying.  "Listening to too
much Kate is bad for you."  :)  (She can't stand Kate Bush because she
says she speaks "the truth" to her TOO vividly.)  Listening to songs
like "Breathing" is bad for you, after all.   Well not as much damage
as "Organic Acid."  I loved it, by the way.  :)

The Storm

We all have a dream . . . maybe?