Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wings in the water

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 01:55:28 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Wings in the water
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

> I interpreted them the way, that you meant KaTe forgot about the original
> meaning of the words. I can't believe that. Mmmmh. Okay. Everything is fine
> then?

Yes, your interpretation of my thoughts were correct, but I still a) cannot
really hear "lover", and b) think that it is quite possible that Kate
mistakely sang music direction, but since she'll never tell, we'll
never know. I'm happy to think what I think while others think otherwise.

> I have an idea for almost everything. So I do have one for the 'he keeps
> coming forward, but never moving'.
> Remember a lake with a wind-induced current. And a bird standing still in
> the water. Then, with little waves it may look like the bird is moving
> through the water without actually moving.

Wow! Yes, I know *exactly* what you mean, very observant!

> Is there a double meaning in the destiny line?
> "Is there no destiny here?"
> 1. There has to be a destiny to move to come forward.
> 2. Destiny in the meaning of 'fate'?

One of the angels in Captain Scarlet I believe was Destiny.
Sorry, a totally off the wall idea!
Thank you for sharing your really deep thoughts (hmm, that sounds
like a good phrase to use in a song)!

			Bryan Dongray

A new Katori Amush song title:
	Surrender into the blood roses

Quote for Norm: This little masochist is lifting up her dress.
See I do recognise your signature quote!