Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Nick Nicely question again

From: (Stefan Eriksson, Tel 018/18 21 92) <Stefan.Eriksson@teol.uu.se>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 96 11:01:01 +0100
Subject: The Nick Nicely question again
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello again!

Great that You all have so much interesting things to say 'bout KT - but
can't anyone help me out with this peace of information? If You don't
provide an answer - who will (except kate and Nick of course)?

The question: Once I was told into buying a '7 single by Nick Nicely,
called "48 Cigars" (I think), on the premise that the "thanks to Kate" on
the sleeve meant she was on the record (an EMI UK release). Is she?

All the best
Stefan

*  stefan.eriksson@teol.uu.se          *
*  Tel Int +46 18182192                *
*  Tel Sve 018/182192                  *
*  FAX Int +46 18110170                *
*  Address:                            *
*  University of Uppsala               *
*  Faculty of Theology                 *
*  Att Stefan Eriksson                 *
*  Box 1604                            *
*  S-751 46  UPPSALA                   *
*  SWEDEN                              *