Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 96 00:26:42 +0100
Subject: Re: FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi!

Magnus wrote that I wrote:
[home address of Kate]
> >Nevertheless *I* don't have it, and it's not common knowledge on love-hounds.
> >And it's good so. For if you want to write a letter to her, you can send it
> >to the KBC.
>
> Well, perhaps it's a bad idea to include the actual *postal* address in the FAQ, > but
> why not outline in more general terms where she actually resides, kind of in the
> same fashion as the house in Reading, Berkshire is mentioned.

Well, that's still a fact that *I* don't know. Other than 'Kent'.

> >Otherwise, the generic mass (of which I'm just one of many members)
> >should leave her private life alone.
>
> Are you saying that Kate's private life isn't a proper subject for discussion and
> information sharing on rec.music.gaffa?

Well, this has to be divided into two parts:

- approaching her in her private life (which is what you'd need the address for)
- discussing (...) about what she does in her private life (wherefore you won't
  need the address)

The first one is what I meant, and again, here we shouldn't try to get on her
nerves.

The second one is what you ask for. And *I* don't care too much (except that she
should make more albums of course) about that one too. But I accept and understand
that others do care and want to discuss it, so I won't try to stop anyone from
doing so. But don't expect me to participate too much in these discussions.

Just to say it even more explicitly: This is not a flame.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2] "Bah, ich habe 4 mit 8!" [comment from Sven Wachter]