Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Response...

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 19:09:31 -0800
Subject: Response...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Smith Van Civ UCSS/PRC <smithv@usafe16.ramstein.af.mil> sez:

>>>However, out in this "Garden", it's only half of a  heaven.

>The Garden is an amazing resource.  If you haven't touched
>that page yet, do so immediately!!!   MUCH more than "half of
>a heaven"!!!      (Can't wait to see how you except Stev0's challenge
>to improve it woj!)

"The Garden - the Web" Page *IS* an amazing must-see resource,
no question.  However, "The Garden - The Text Files" are an even
MORE amazing must-see resource.  Once Woj is done with all
of it (especially the lyrics, especially the Demos), and if he and/or
IED ever update it, it will be such an amazingly amazing resource
that it will be, um, really amazing.

>ps: Stev0, looking at your t-shirt ads, I almost think we're twins
>physically, if not humorilly............

Oh, dear, you have my deepest sympathy on both counts...

- Stev0 the Brad Pitt Lookalike (yuh, right...)

"You've been laying eggs under my skin
Now they're hatching out under my chin
All those tiny insects showing through
All those tiny insects look like you."