Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: |>oug's hand mystery

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 23:08:09 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: |>oug's hand mystery
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi Wieland,

> Do you know, why KaTe's hand is in fact |>oug's?
> And why KaTe has to pay him rent?

I haven't a clue, but (hopefully) humourous guesses are:
    1.	They secretly ran away to Gretna Green (ie got married)!
    2.	He's a mean landlord, even demanding rent from his (new) wife.

Maybe they've played that game where someone stands behind and is the
hands for the person in front, the person in front put their hands
behind the two, very amusing, especially when food is involved.
eg |>oug was the hands, KaTe got to be one demonstrating how to brush
teeth! If you've ever seen "Whose Line Is It Anyway", you know what
on earth I'm talking about.

> If I don't get any response I will never post the answer! Where is your
> creativity, folks? Are you all thinking so hard about KaTe's worst song?

Do we get the real answers now?

I don't really have a worst song, especially when my favourite changes
depending on my mood, I think the same applies for least favourites.

			Bryan Dongray