Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: What's the worst song of Kate ?

From: pdescour@pratique.fr (Patrick DESCOURTIS)
Date: 15 Jan 1996 18:02:43 GMT
Subject: Re: What's the worst song of Kate ?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

        Hi Phillip Sainty,

>>         * For you, what's the worst song of Kate Bush ?
>Well for the worst *version* of a song (I love the original), there's
>no contest: The "Shoedance" mix of "The Red Shoes". I don't know if this
>was Kate's doing, or someone else's, but it was a serious mistake :)

        Mmmhhh... Yes, I never listen it and I don't want ... :)
        But I'm ready to believe you, Kate Bush or her record compagny
        who make a dance remix ... can't be a good Kate's song ...

        Kate do a dance song ...
        Tsst... tsst... it's like if a pig could fly ... ;)
        Absolutly absurd ... :)

        See ya ...

        PS: Oohhhh.... a pig who's flying ... *** FIRE !!! *** :)

---
                                                        Patrick Descourtis,
                                                       alias ShadowDreamer,
                                                     <<pdescour@pratique.fr>>