Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Alain Stivell

From: E L BROOKFIELD <E.L.Brookfield@mmu.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 15:09:28 GMT
Subject: Alain Stivell
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Do you remember the harpist Alain Stivell who played on The Sensual
World album?
I remember that Kate co wrote and sang on one track of one of
his albums... well I found it in HMV the other day priced about stlg7.00.
Is it worth buying just for this one track or not?

Have fun out there and stop 'harping' on about Kate's worst tracks,
how about the one you put one when you need cheering up
Mine is Ran Tan Waltz at full volume!!!! So cajun and folky!
Esther...xxxx