Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "The Whole Story" CD-ROM

From: pdescour@pratique.fr (Patrick DESCOURTIS)
Date: 14 Jan 1996 17:42:41 GMT
Subject: Re: "The Whole Story" CD-ROM
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

    Hi Phillip,

>Patrick DESCOURTIS (pdescour@pratique.fr) wrote:
>:  It's easier to meet Francois Mitterrand (the ex-president of FRANCE)
>:  and talk to him than meet Kate Bush ... (It's really amazing :)

>That's right Pat, all you need is a shovel and the address of the
>cemetary where he's buried.  Whether he's harder to talk to than
>Kate is a matter of opinion...   ;-}

    Yeah, that's right... ;)

    But I tell about F. Mitterrand in past,
    because I've yet met him and talked to him... that's all

    It's just a comparaison, It's my only one reference ...
    I don't meet "great" people, everyday ... :)

    PS: This man (F. Mitterrand) was a great man with his social ideas,
        and a man really simple when I discuss with him...
        (Just a little bit megalomaniac, just like me ;)

    See ya

---
                                                    Patrick Descourtis,
                                                   alias ShadowDreamer,