Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "The Whole Story" CD-ROM

From: anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 12 Jan 1996 02:09:30 GMT
Subject: Re: "The Whole Story" CD-ROM
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Yeh, offa a machine that plays videoCDs (a CD-I or CD32 with the MPEG cart,
or whatever other hw based players there are out there) do a much more
decent job.  I saw some good ones of Seal and (erk) Bon Jovi a couple of years
back at the World of Commodore in Pasadena, (back when there still was a C=,
of course.)  Sound quality was fine.  They also had Top Gun, and ST6, and
other movies in that format.  Looked fine to me, tho I'd rather have a
LaserDisc.

|      Allan Anderson -- anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com -- Spoon Feeder       |
| "No one wants my mindless iridescent protoplasms" -- _Shoggoths Away_ |