Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Forwarded message...

From: (Stefan Eriksson, Tel 018/18 21 92) <Stefan.Eriksson@teol.uu.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 96 10:45:59 +0100
Subject: Forwarded message...
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

------------------------------
From: "Stefan Eriksson, Tel 018/18 21 92" <stefaner@teod
Thu, 11 Jan 96 10:33:32 +0100
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Subject: First digest V12 #8 and a question

Hello!

I have just read my first digest and am looking forward to what may come. I
have enjoyed Kate's music for 16 years and although I do not collect
everything I'd like to have all official (and some unofficial...)
releases. This leads to my question: Once I was told into buying a '7
single by Nick Nicely, called "48 Cigars" (I think), on the premise that
the "thanks to Kate" on the sleeve meant she was on the record. However, I
have never got this confirmed in any discography or book. Does anyone out
there know? I would greatly appreciate an answer!

All the best
Stefan
----- forwarded message ends here -----

*  Stefan Eriksson                     *
*  Tel Int +46 18182192                *
*  FAX Int +46 18110170                *
*  E-mail stefan.eriksson@teol.uu.se   *
*  Address:                            *
*  University of Uppsala               *
*  Faculty of Theology                 *
*  Att Stefan Eriksson                 *
*  Box 1604                            *
*  S-751 46  UPPSALA                   *
*  SWEDEN                              *