Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: About Whole-Story on CD-ROM

From: pdescour@pratique.fr (Patrick DESCOURTIS)
Date: 11 Jan 1996 00:04:20 GMT
Subject: Re: About Whole-Story on CD-ROM
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

>Hi !

 Hi Stephane, (et /salut/, comme on dirait dans notre "pays" ;)

>Right here in France, in my favourite music store, I saw " The Whole Story"
>in CD-ROM version, including the songs of the previous release, plus 5 or 6
>songs from albums since '86, plus multimedia material. Can someone give me
>more  details about this CD ?

 Yep, AMHO, you don't must buy this CD-ROM, except if you want a CD-ROM
 like a video tape... Because it's not really a good try for a CD-ROM,
 exactly like the CD-ROM about Peter Gabriel, Prince, ...
 (It's not so bad than Brian Eno's one, but it's "just" a video ...)

 So, if you haven't got the video of Whole Story, you can buy it,
 because this video is good, but if you yet have got it, *don't* buy it !!!

 A CD-Rom can be *really* better than this, I'm Freelance, and I've
 some news concepts of CD-Rom about Kate Bush or about her dreaming world ...
 But I don't *want* realize it alone, I need to meet Kate Bush to create it

 Actually the hardest is to contact her, because she's really very well
 protected ... (Specials Greetings to Alan and Bill ;)
 It's easier to meet Francois Mitterrand (the ex-president of FRANCE)
 and talk to him than meet Kate Bush ... (It's really amazing :)

 I hope contact her during this year ...
 If some peoples want help me to contact her, I thank you ...

 PS: It's my first message here ... And now, you'll must count on me ;)

---
                                                        Patrick Descourtis,
                                                       alias ShadowDreamer,
                                                     <<pdescour@pratique.fr>>