Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: How do I get on love-hounds list?

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 96 21:59:33 +0100
Subject: Re: How do I get on love-hounds list?
To: kozminuk@sfu.ca (Angela Kozminuk)
cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi Angela!

me too (for love-hounds-owner@uunet.uu.net)

> Someone mentioned in this group that the address has changed as of
> October, but I was using the address I found in the FAQ that was
> posted to this group just last week.

Well, I'm as confused as you are. A while ago (I was on holiday in
October) I saw the new addresses for love-hounds/rec.music.gaffa
in the mails I got. I haven't heard anything for real about an
official address change, so I kept uunet.uu.net in the FAQ until
I know better. I asked Bill (hi Bill!!!) for a hint, but haven't
heard anything so far.

> Needless to say, I'm confused.

me too (and I'm taking care of the FAQ...)

> So how do I get on this list?

Currently, I don't know. If you can read rec.music.gaffa that should
be equivalent. If not be patient and we'll find out.

> And is there a digest form?

yes.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2] "Bah, ich habe 4 mit 8!" [comment from Sven Wachter]