Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New Jersey: READ THIS!!!!

From: cbullard@HiWAAY.net (Len Bullard)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 20:44:04 -0600
Subject: Re: New Jersey: READ THIS!!!!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

 PamSusan wrote:

> Every band is trying to make a statement...to stand out from the rest.
> That paragraph is only a description of how they are different. Lighten
> up, Stuart!

Et da end uva rott'n dey, Stu maks me laff 'til ma belly ekes.  T'anks, Stu!

PamSu', dahlin', DazyMae, Lil Abner, Mammy, 'n eben Fearless Fosdick
kin tells ya, schmoos be dum' critters 'cuz dey stops to "make a statement"
'n fergits da Hoot'nHoller.  But deys gooood eatin'.

len yokum

who notes dinosaurs were rocking while mammals were
trying to figure out how to protect their young.  Party On!