Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rolf's question AGAIN

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 1995 11:24:47 -0100
Subject: Rolf's question AGAIN
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi friends,
(Yes, I am at the university today! Science must go on! So, let's fill up
the lovehounds mailbox, to get another digest, okay?)

yesterday I checked Coffee Homeground on my Tour-bootlegs. On the
Manchester tape you didn't get anything, on the Amsterdam tape, she
definitely sings something different (!), but there's also no chance to get
it and on the Bristol tape, she sings it 'relatively' clear and to me this
sounds like: "Dann staerk dich doch/noch." (brace yourself..)
But I am not sure (you can't, with these noisy tapes!).
"Dann staerk dich doch" makes sense in the context and I will use it until
someone comes up with a better one (with proof!).

It's not on Live in Paris. Are there any others?
And there is the Hammersmith video (shown at the Convention 1990). I don't
have this. It has been recorded in professional quality. Anyone?

Best wishes
    Wieland

Nightflight (NF) interview:
NF: Complete the following: 'Hi, I'm Kate Bush and what I like best in a
    man is...'
KB: (pause and a pained expression) Do I have to say it like that?
NF: No, you can say it however you like.
KB: Ok....Hi, I'm Kate Bush and the kind of man I like best... is a
    gentle-spoken Englishman... can I go now?