Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Angry Kate (was: mailbag)

From: Steve ZPJ <zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 19:51:04 +0000
Subject: Re: Angry Kate (was: mailbag)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

!

> An angry Kate? This just reminds me of a little article:
>
> - -----------------
> Daily Mirror, Sunday Feb. 17th 1990
>
> Bush Wack
> Sultry singer Kate Bush doesn't look in the mood to say cheese as she finds
> herself staring into photographer Robin Kennedy's lens.
> A few moments later it was Kate who snapped - with a well aimed boot up the
> cameraman's backside. The pop star had to be restrained by long-time
> boyfriend Del Palmer as she and Kennedy bumped into each other outside a
> London nightspot. Afterwards the cameraman said: "I didn't think that
> anyone so small would be able to kick so hard."
> - -------------------
>
> Alive and kicking, heh?
> The article is accompanied with a heavy shot. A really angry KaTe. Woah!
> She's very furious! Very! Nothing "I'm quite a happy little soul"... more
> an outburst of the lion. Be careful! This was serious anger not fun!
> For all that she looks somewhat BEAUTIFUL!
> I'm bewildered... (she must be...  mmh)

I don't suppose it's at all possible for you to post this to
alt.binaries.pictures.celebrities or to mail the picture to me in
person, please?
I missed this article completely and would love to see the
accompanying pic.
--
Steve ZPJ (zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk)
          (ca5sha@isis.sund.ac.uk)

-- Anyone who can stay sane in this world must be mad --