Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The bells and other Kate noises

From: Anders Hultman <anders.hultman@unisource.se>
Date: 22 Dec 1995 09:52:32 GMT
Subject: Re: The bells and other Kate noises
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

"John D. Walker" <jdwalker@post.cis.smu.edu> wrote:

> and of course the helicopters (the sounds at the end of Waking
>the Witch, Experiment 4, and Pull out the Pin - I think it's the
>Fairlight rather than a true sample, but it sure sounds cool).

On the Hounds album sleeve it says that the helicopter is courtesy of
Pink Floyd The Wall, but I don't think that the  Floyd helicopter sound
even remotely the same. I mean the helicopter between Another brick...
part 1 och The happiest days... Is there any other?

anders
http://www.algonet.se/~anders/