Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: what does she do all day?

From: nudeadguy@aol.com (NudeAdGuy)
Date: 13 Dec 1995 15:20:18 -0500
Subject: Re: what does she do all day?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

EMG wrote:
>i was kinda curious.  what does KaTe do all day?  i mean, what do you
>think her hobbies are, or how does she spend her time when she's not
>recording (which she hardly does anyway)?

What I know from reading what Kate has said: She likes to garden. She
likes to write and play music. She lists Captain Beefheart and Frank Zappa
as big influences, among others. She smokes a lot.

What I know from her records: She likes classic books and sex.

What I know from a radio broadcast reported here of a former Bush employee
(so take this with a grain of salt, since I don't know if the parting was
amicable), Kate likes to do the housework in the nude.

I've been thinking about that for months...

I have also heard from someone who was in England and attended a show
where she was in the audience, Kate likes to put away the pints...

What kate doesn't like to do:

She apparently doesn't like to take vacations. Or tour. Or record much.

Any others?