Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re : AR....RRGHH

From: Brett Harris <brh@BoM.GOV.AU>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 95 09:53:19 EST
Subject: Re : AR....RRGHH
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Kate's fruitopia ads on here in Australia?????

The only ones I have seen are :

The generic ad for all the flavours with the rotating shopping trolleys
and the annoying "Fruit.. frutopia.." voice over.

The 'fighting fruit' ad with some high pitched wailing which is very
different from that on the 'Kateopia' tape.

Both are DEFINATELY not Kate...

I really hope we will get the Kate ad's, not because I havent seen them
already on the tape, but so that I can run around telling everyone
"guess who does the music..." etc.. and generlly going completely mad
everytime one is on the TV.

Brett.