Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Art of the Theremin

From: Goddess in Training <rrosen@falcon.cc.ukans.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 1995 19:39:55 -0600 (CST)
Subject: The Art of the Theremin
To: ye olde world serpent list <wsd-l@hmc.edu>, lovehounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>, "waiting for the cloud...." <cloud-zero@cs.mcgill.ca>
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Sorry for the offtopic crossposting, but this is kind of an emergency.
Does anyone have a copy of the CD The Art of the Theremin by Clara
Rockmore and would be able and willing to photocopy me the whole CD
booklet sometime *really* soon, like before next week?  Sorry to be
asking for this at such short notice, but I really need a copy of the
article for a term paper on the Theremin that I'm doing.  I've tried to
find a copy nearby, but no store has it in stock.  I've ordered it at one
store, but they probably won't get it in in time for my term paper.  I
found the web page that had excerpts from the article, and I'm using that
for now, but I *really* need the whole thing.

I'd be more than willing to pay you back either in money (including the
extra postage if you want to send it express), tape trade or whatever.
Thanks in advance if you can help me!

Renee Rosen                   "Dear Mr. Manson, have you heard of or seen
rrosen@falcon.cc.ukans.edu     a man from Wisconsin by the name of Ed Gein?
Goddess in Training            You helped me discover The Beatles and Stones,
Astrud and Astarte on irc      but he turned me on to the beauty of bones."
LadyGodiva on the DivWeb                            --The Fibonaccis
http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~rrosen