Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Our Beautiful Kate

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 13:21:33 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Our Beautiful Kate
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, Rhonda Hicks wrote:

>....would chew off my left leg to see her in concert!...
>
>                                             Yours in gaffa,
>                                                     Rhonda

Oh, yeah? Well I'd rip my spleen out through my belly button to see her in
concert!

Hmm. Just think. The audience at Kate's next concert could look like
something out of "Night of the Living Dead." :-)

scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|