Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"What is Gaffa?" web page

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 22:07:39 -0800
Subject: "What is Gaffa?" web page
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Well, I found a web page that finally answers that
eternal question, "Just what the heck IS gaffa, anyway?"

http://www.wtp.net/bus-con/tv/vh_duct_tape.html

I also found a Fruitopia page which mentions SEVERAL
new flavors I've never heard of - which begs the question,
is Kate gonna do MORE commercials?  (hope, hope):

http://www.intergate.net/uhtml/sam/Fruitopia/index.html

(I've given up all hope of Kate touring, and realize
the next album is still a year or two away, at least.  Now
I'm just hoping for a new 30 second teevee commercial!)

- Stev0 the yahoo

"We let the Web Page in"
 - What Kate is singing at the end of "Leave it Open"