Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Things have a way of repeating themselves...

From: "Chris Hansen" <tchansen@xmission.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 21:31:06 +0000
Subject: Re: Things have a way of repeating themselves...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <tchansen@mail.xmission.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Thanks to you, Stormin' Norman, for a prompt yet complete answer  to
a question I might have been able to figure out... eventually.
Regardless, you did a bang-up job and I greatly appreciate it.  Now,
I gotta get upstairs and pull out the disc for a re-listen.

On another note:   I purchased a KaTe Bush picture disc of the single
'and so is love' with the u.s. mix of rubberband girl on the back.
It also includes a '...Giant Fly-poster...'.  I'm afraid to open the
plastic for fear I'll damage it (not unlikely, since I can be a bit
thoughtless and scatter-brained) so I'll pose the question - Has
anyone heard of this and what is an aproximate value?  I'm not
planning on re-sale, mind you, I just want to know how much money I'm
destroying when I drop something on it and shatter it into a
bajillion pieces.

Again, thanks in advance (I sure hope this question isn't as easily
located as Stormin' Norman said the last one was.  I may have to go
back to permanent lurker mode).

chris
the inquisitive one