Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Cloudbusting Vid

From: Norman Buchwald <jbuchwald@huey.csun.edu>
Date: 27 Nov 1995 22:02:00 GMT
Subject: Re: Cloudbusting Vid
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

E.L.Brookfield@mmu.ac.uk (E L BROOKFIELD) wrote:
>Hello there Lovehounds!
>The Cloudbusting video was to my best knowledge filmed in Oxfordshire
>near to Uffingham or Uffington castle?
>As for "Its in the trees, its coming" the film in question is called
>Night of the Demon.
>Regards from good old England,
>Esther...xxx

What I want to know (since I've never been there) is does the landscape
look a little bit (if at all) like Oregon (where the story is supposed to
take place)?  And no, I'm not talking about confusion of the first line
of the song (Organon), but of where the Book Of Dreams story takes place,
let alone the newspaper article one of the government officials sets
aside (with the headline "Local Rainmaker Storms Oregon").  Not that I'm
insisting it has to, but I was just wondering (since I'm sure Kate would
have that in mind, at least).

                                         Stormin' Norman

                                         We all have a dream . . . maybe?