Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

VH 1-to-1

From: llovich@aol.com (Llovich)
Date: 25 Nov 1995 00:43:10 -0500
Subject: VH 1-to-1
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

> I was wondering, did anyone see the VH1 One To One interview with Kate
>that came out just after the Sensual World release? I was thinking about
it
>the other day and wondered if VH1 would ever sell a copy (or if they do
that
>at all). I know it's unlikely because of the effort in dubbing a copy for
one
>person. Anyway, did anyone ever check with them on this?

Yes, many people saw this -- and some, like me, didn't have a VCR at the
time and could still kick themselves. That special was edited down for
U.S. video consumption as "The Sensual World -- The Videos." However,
unlike the 15-minute U.S. version, the European edition of "The Senual
World -- The Videos" is more or less the VH1-to-1 special complete. I know
there was an 8" laser CD of "The Senual World" available in the U.S. at
some point that, I believe, was the same as the Euro-edition video (if I'm
wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me).

VanceMan

"Just saying it can even make it happen ...
    All I have to do is say it for you."
-- "Cloudbusting," K. Bush