Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hey . . . isn't that a you know what?

From: kln@crl.com
Date: 22 Nov 1995 19:12:01 GMT
Subject: Hey . . . isn't that a you know what?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

KateKnight,

I have a feeling you'll be sad to know that TWW Extended Ed. I, II, III and Live are all bootlegs.

The good news is that I will happily relieve you of the guiilt and anxiety of owning them  -- meet this happy scapegoat  in the
Haight for coffee, bring the offending items with you.

BTW, the idea of sending a contrib. to Novercia isn't a bad one . . . sort of like buying indulgences . . .

Karen  kln@a.crl.com