Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

boot royalties

From: R.Jones@mirinz.org.nz
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 13:32 +1200
Subject: boot royalties
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

     O.K. so some folk feel guilty about buying boots and Kate not
     revieving anything for it. Tell you what, lets make a L.H. pact.
     Somebody post Novercia's postal address and whenever one of us buys a
     boot we send $5 to Novercia. That way Kate gets some cash, we have a
     clear conscience, and who knows?....if enough people do it someone
     might see merit in mastering those demos into commercial disks?

     Rhys