Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject)

From: matkins@Verity.COM (Mark Atkinson)
Date: 20 Nov 1995 17:41:16 GMT
Subject: Re: (no subject)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Julian Parrott (jparrott@students.uiuc.edu) wrote:

: Although a long time Kate fan, I'm new to the'net. Nice to see loads of
: stuff on Kate.  I wonder if anyone can me in the reight direction to get
: hold of demos, bootlegs, and boxed sets. Champaign, Illinois' record
: shops are not the best resources for Kate info. Cheers. Julian Parrott.

Hmm that's the first time I've seen that type of post (mime encoding,
with a thread listing at the bottom)  Anyway, to answer your question,
check out http://cdnow.com for a very nice selection of KateWurks,
including vids.  Unfortunately they don't sell boots anymore, but a boots
quality and authenticity are usually questionable at best :)

http://actor.cs.vt.edu/~wentz used to be a good place for a comprehensive
listing of KateSites, but my browser currently reposrts it as
unresponsive as best.

Hmmm.. a number of the KateSites on my list
(http://kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu:8000/~darkmark/music.html) seem to be
unresponsive, you may, however, sample them at your lesuire later.

-darkmark
darkmark@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu
http://kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu:8000/~darkmark