Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: PR: MISC: Warner Brothers: Loreena McKennitt--Seeds of Love

From: braffet@uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu (Elizabeth Braffet)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 01:54:37 GMT
Subject: Re: PR: MISC: Warner Brothers: Loreena McKennitt--Seeds of Love
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@news.hawaii.edu

In article <199511062026.PAA09737@dartvax.dartmouth.edu>,
Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin) wrote:

> But here's something for lovers of Loreena McKennitt...
>

> In article <47eak0$8oe@portal.vpharm.com>
> jasonh@warnerrcrds.com (Jason Hirschhorn) writes:
> >
> > McKennitt, Loreena (11/07)
> > Seeds Of Love--A Short Collection For The Winter Season
> >
> > Label: WB
> >
> > Selections:
> > Coventry Carol
> > God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
> > Good King Wenceslas
> > Snow
> > Seeds Of Love

Thanks for the info Ron, I just got a copy of this CD today
and it is lovely.  However the title on my copy reads
A Winter Garden- Five Songs for the Season.  The songs are
the same as the one mentioned in the above post.
My copy seems to be the US release.

--
Elizabeth Braffet
WCC Media Production Center