Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

News flash(?) about Laurie Freelove

From: mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 21:58:09 +0100
Subject: News flash(?) about Laurie Freelove
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

This mail turned up at my server:

>From: BillyJames@aol.com
>Date: Sat, 11 Nov 1995 13:24:17 -0500
>To: mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se
>Subject: Laurie Freelove
>
>Just wanted you to know that Laurie just finished recording a new record. We
>are currently shopping for a record label to distribute it. Please post this
>info to your newsgroup since I do not have access to it.
>
>Thanks,
>Bill J. McCarley (Executive Producer)
>NineLineCo@AOL.com

Consider it done, Bill...

I hope this may prove useful, since I have no way of confirming this.
I haven't really heard L. Freelove, but a friend of mine told me to
tell you about her, so I was a bit surprised to get this mail.
Guess I'll have to go to the record-store to get a sample...

Music is like vintage wine. It keeps getting better over the years,
if those who made it knew how to make it right...

Mikael Jakonen
                                            mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se
                                                   a94mikja@ida.his.se

TIN [version 1.2 PL2]

Dean Karres (karres@southwind.net) wrote:
: Hi,

: I Have just recently seen the title of a KB recording called "Sixteen
: Stone". Have you heard it? What does it contain? Do you like it?

hmm.. actually I haven't... where did you find it?  what is it on?
(and I thought I had pretty much every song, minus bootlegs..)

-darkmark
 darkmark@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu
 http://kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu:8000/~darkmark