Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Once a moron...

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 1995 11:32:33 -0800
Subject: Once a moron...
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

KateKnight <103042.307@CompuServe.COM> presents a
new type of meat-eating, called "Foot in mouth":

>     Enough already with this "marmite" psychedelia! Humans
>EVOLVED into meat-eaters. We are the dominant life form on the
>planet. Until another more advanced species comes along to eat
>US, I suggest all you veggie-heads go back to reading your frayed
>copy of "Ecotopia" and leave the rest of us Homo sapiens alone!

Not wanting to get into a vegetarian discussion (I say, one hand
on my keyboard, the other clutching a Jumbo Jack), but KK, dearie,
if you're not gonna listen to vegetarians, does that mean you're
not gonna listen to Kate, a rather militant vegetarian, anymore?

Oh, I forgot, you don't listen to her, anyway.  Well, here's a free
clue for the day:  this is the Kate BUSH mailing list, NOT the
Kate MOSS mailing list (KK's opinion:  "That Kate Moss bitch
would be cute if she lost about 10 pounds").  So does that mean
you're leaving here? GREAT!

- Stev0 the soy-enriched

"Me?  I'm voting for Dan Quayle in '98!"
 - KK