Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Spinning Pups" compilation album.

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 06 Nov 95 13:23:57 EST
Subject: "Spinning Pups" compilation album.
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Greetings Lovehounds,

I recently came across three copies of the "Spinning Pups"
compilation album (pg. 125 collector's guide).  Since I
DON'T have them right now, I am unable to tell you the
condition of each album.   All I know is that none of them
is sealed.

I'll be picking one up for myself.  Are there any takers
for the other 2?    BTW, this compilation album contains
The Man With The Child In His Eyes.    I would also think
that this is for completists only.

I'll be selling them for whatever I pay for them plus
shipping.

peace

ron