Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

OOPS!

From: kerry white <zzkwhite@ktwu.wuacc.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 21:16:55 -0600 (CST)
Subject: OOPS!
To: love-hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

  Hello, Apparently I was fooled into thinking there was a spam filter in
place and *some* of us got spam that the rest missed.  I *shared* that
last one as a way of trying to get covered by the same spam umbrella I
thought I wasn't under.
  I have been educated and have to admit I fell for that "conscription"
stuff.
I'm sorry, mea culpa, etc....

                                   KrW
                 In order to learn from your mistakes,