Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest #11.283

From: kerry white <zzkwhite@ktwu.wuacc.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 16:41:08 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest #11.283
To: Love-Hounds-Request@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

On Sun, 5 Nov 1995 Love-Hounds-Request@uunet.UU.NET wrote:

> In this digest:
>                            Red Shoes Shoebox for sale
>                                   Re:The Poll
>                                  Concert dates?
>                                 Kate in concert?
>                                  Re: Kate Comic
>                               Re: Kate in concert?
>                                   L-H # 11.281
> Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 01:22:38 +0900
> To: yoshio@osak.ac.jp
> From: yoshio@osak.ac.jp, agc03255@niftyserv.or.jp, agc03895@niftyserv.or.jp,
>         abd03395@niftyserv.or.jp, nak@sinnica.edu.tw, chu@aoone.net.au,
>         jtw@dialicks.co.nz, harry@nitec.ac.jp, leeni@osaka.ac.jp, gar@unee.edu,
>         seng@pll.my, tov04894@niftyserv.or.jp, rty02834@niftyserv.or.jp,
>         jui@pll.my, hre@pll.my, kari@osaka.ac.jp, are04255@niftyserv.or.jp,
>         yxr03785@niftyserv.or.jp, anb02395@niftyserv.or.jp, tfg@sinnica.edu.tw,
>         veb@aoone.net.au, yre@dialicks.co.nz, alan@nitec.ac.jp,
>         naga@osak.ac.jp, set@unee.edu
>

>  (Association of International Students, Executive Board of Directors,
>  Japan Chapter)
> Subject: ===>> FREE 1 yr. Magazine Sub sent worldwide- 295+ Popular USA Titles
>
> -----> NOTE:   Please first read my note which appears below the "Request
> for more info Form."  Then, to get more info, just fill out the
"Request
           <snip 45 lines>

> Hi fellow 'netters,
>
> My name is Yoshio Koseki and I recently started using a magazine
> subscription club in the USA that has a FREE 1 yr. magazine subscription

         <snip 100 lines>

> ps.  please forward a copy of this message to all your friends on the net
> who you think might be interested in it!  It is a great deal!  If you join
> and then they join after you, you will earn a free 1 yr. subscription for
> each new person you get to join after you join!   If you exceed 25
> referrals, they let you use them to give away as gifts, for Christmas,
> Chanukah or any other occasion.  Please be kind enough to mention my name
> when you join.   I will then get a free magazine for a year for referring
> you.
> Thank you.

  If I get 1 more of these *things* I will be leaving this list as I
refuse to be "Conscripted"!  If I stay and they *still* show up I will be
forced to *share* them with everyone and I will feel bad, but I won't be
the only one anymore!
 Ptah..Ptah..Ptah.......  Ok, I got the bad taste out of my mouth. 8-)
 If conscripted against my will I will just leave, w/a wimper :-(  :-<
 and not fling this swill around.
                                     KrW
                    "If nominated I will not run,and ....