Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Comic

From: glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca (Gord Locke)
Date: 4 Nov 1995 21:18:39 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Comic
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Jim_Nichols@mgdmug.org (Jim Nichols) writes:
>I just saw an ad for a Kate Bush rock & Roll comic book for $11.95 US,
>has anyone seen this? I'm guessing it's like the unofficial Prince comic
>book.

	If this is the one I bought ~3 years ago, put out by "Revolutionary
Comics", then you shouldn't pay 5 cents for it, much less 12 bucks.  It's
cashing in on fans who'll buy anything Kate-related.  Complete waste of
paper.  Innacurate, sexist and insultingly stupid.  If I were Kate I'd sue.
--
   Gord Locke | glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca  |   "I love mankind, it's people
    in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada   |  I can't stand." -Linus Van Pelt